Established in 1980 and based in Indianapolis, Indiana, Architectural Concepts is a full service architectural firm with nearly fifty years combined experience in the field of architecture and building technology. As the Owner and Principal Architect, my mission is to give each and every client my personal attention throughout the entire design and construction process. Both the client and construction team have full access to me and our staff so that our prompt and timely answers help keep your project on schedule.
"Architectural Concepts has been a great partner with the McDonald’s System since 1982. Over the years, Architectural Concepts has consistently provided prompt and reliable architectural services. We look forward to working on many future projects with Architectural Concepts”. - Bob Guyton, McDonald's Corporation Regional Construction Manager, Indianapolis Region.
We are members of the American Institute of Architects, (AIA) the Construction Specifications Institute, (CSI) and the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB).
William T. Stambaugh, RA, AIA, NCARB
President, Principal Architect
- Bachelor of Architecture, Ball State University
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Design, Ball State University
- Over 35 years of professional experience in Architecture and Building
Construction in Indiana and the Midwest.
- We are professionally licensed Architects in the following States:
Personal Life and Community Memberships:
- American Institute of Architects
- Indiana Society of Architects
- Indianapolis Chapter of the AIA
- Mount Pleasant Christian Church
My wife of 28 years and I have raised two sons and now enjoy the great outdoors playing golf and time with family and friends.
“We look forward to meeting you and your team and helping you define your goals, develop solutions - and realize them!"